STUDIES IN TRAVEL DEMAND
Contents: Methodological problems - A survey of demand for travel studies, by Ronald E. Miller; Some problems in forecasting transportation demand, by Henry M. Peskin; Some perspectives of gravity models, by Richard E. Quandt. Modal studies - The demand for air travel, by Roger E. Alcaly; The demand for bus travel, by John Kissin; The demand for rail travel, by Solita C. Monsod; The demand for automobile travel, by Frank Vannerson.
Mathematica IncorporatedPrinceton, NJ USA
- Publication Date: 1965-9
- Pagination: 188 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Intelligent transportation systems; Passengers; Simulation; Travel demand
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039026
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: C-247-65
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM