IMPROVEMENT OF THE PRESENT SYSTEM OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENT RECORDS
The recommendations suggest placing greater emphasis on using accident records rather than merely keeping them. Proposed improvements are in the areas to data gathering and processing, data analysis, and future research studies.
Northwestern University, EvanstonTraffic Institute, 405 Church Street
Evanston, IL United States 60208
- Publication Date: 1963
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash reports; Data analysis; Data collection; Information processing; Mathematical analysis; Records management; Research
- Uncontrolled Terms: Records
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141755
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Criminal Justice Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Report No. 1107
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM