PLANNING, PROGRAMMING, BUDGETING FOR CITY, STATE, COUNTY OBJECTIVES - PPB NOTE 10 - PROGRAM OBJECTIVES, EFFECTIVENESS CRITERIA AND PROGRAM STRUCTURE - AN ILLUSTRATION FOR HIGHWAY SAFETY
This volume is illustrative of a first step toward implementing procedures for planning which are based on continuing analysis of the state's problems in highway safety. The objectives of the program are reduction of the loss of life, incidence and severity of injury, and loss of property due to highway accidents. Elements include improvement of driver quality, improvement of vehicle safety characteristics, improvement of highway safety characteristics and improvement of post-accident services.
- Sponsored by the Ford Foundation.
General Services AdministrationF Between 18th & 19th Streets, NW
Washington, DC United States 20405
- Cotton, J
- Publication Date: 1968
- Pagination: 19 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Computer programming; Highway safety; Measures of effectiveness; Planning; Prevention; Safety; Vehicle safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Effectiveness; Programming
- Old TRIS Terms: Vehicular safety
- Subject Areas: Finance; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00141751
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Criminal Justice Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM