POLICE TRAFFIC ENFORCEMENT
Consideration is given to vehicle stops, pursuit driving, driving under the influence, and directing traffic. Other topics include traffic accident investigation, hit-and-run investigation, traffic homicide, testifying in court, and other duties of the police traffic division. Diagrams are provided for directing traffic at various types of intersections.
Brown (William C) Company2460 Kerper Boulevard
DuBuque, Indiana, United States 52001
- Schultz, D O
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 221 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash analysis; Drunk driving; Homicide; Police pursuit driving; Police traffic direction; Testimony; Traffic crashes; Traffic law enforcement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141749
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Criminal Justice Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM