ARE YOU GETTING ALONG WITH AUTOMATION?
SUBTITLE: RESEARCHERS IN AUSTRALIA ASKED THAT QUESTION OF PILOTS AND SOME OF THE ANSWERS THEY ARE GETTING MAY SURPRISE YOU.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.library.northwestern.edu/libraries-collections/evanston-campus/transportation-library/services/document-delivery-ill-services
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 64, NO. 11 (NOV. 1999), P. 68-71: ILL.
- AARONS, RICHARD N
- Publication Date: 1999-11
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Aircraft pilotage; Airplanes; Electronic equipment; Human factors engineering; Navigation; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00897621
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 29 2000 12:00AM