GUIDELINES FOR POLICE SERVICES ON CONTROLLED ACCESS ROADWAYS
This study presents the findings and conclusions of a three year study of police operations on controlled access highways in the United States. It involves an examination of the operational and administrative processes of police systems, and development of guidelines for policy and decision making in police patrol assignments. Appendices contain various types of police forms and a bibliography.
- Sponsored by DOT and FHWA.
International Association of Chiefs of Police11 Firstfield Road
Gaithersburg, MD United States 20760
- Smith, R D
- Publication Date: 1967
- Pagination: 280 p.
- TRT Terms: Administrative procedures; Decision making; Freeways; Guidelines; Operations; Police powers
- Old TRIS Terms: Operational effects
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00141726
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Criminal Justice Service
- Contract Numbers: CPR 11 2154
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Aug 4 1977 12:00AM