MANUAL ON UNIFORM TRAFFIC CONTROL DEVICES FOR STREETS AND HIGHWAYS
This document serves as a useful reference work for law enforcement personnel engaged in programs of traffic needs of the state law enforcement system.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1971
- Pagination: 380 p.
- TRT Terms: Law enforcement; Manuals; Personnel; Standardization; Traffic control devices; Traffic regulations
- Old TRIS Terms: Uniform traffic laws
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Society;
- Accession Number: 00141724
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Criminal Justice Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: HS-820 168
- Files: HSL, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jul 19 1983 12:00AM