MOTOR VEHICLE INDENTIFICATION MANUAL, 1972
Information which is available through state offices pertaining to motor vehicle identification is contained herein as an aid to law enforcement agencies in identifying vehicles titled and registered in states other than their own.
National Automobile Theft Bureau30 East 42nd Street
New York, NY United States 10017
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 128 p.
- TRT Terms: Identification systems; Law enforcement; Manuals; Motor vehicles; Ownership; Registrations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Identification
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00141723
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Criminal Justice Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1977 12:00AM