SUBTITLE: DESPITE THE IMMENSE IMPROVEMENTS IN AIRFRAME AND POWERPLANT RELIABILITY, WILDLIFE STILL POSES A SERIOUS THREAT TO AIRCRAFT. SIDEBAR: NOTABLE BIRD STRIKES.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 64, NO. 10 (OCT. 1999), P. 148-155: ILL.
- CARLISLE, DAVID
- Publication Date: 1999-10
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airports; Bird pests; Pest control; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00897556
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 29 2000 12:00AM