SUBTITLE: SOME EXPERTS HAVE SAID THAT MAINTENANCE RESOURCE MANAGEMENT CAN'T BE APPLIED TO GENERAL AVIATION, OTHERS HAVE SAID IT WOULD BE EXTREMELY DIFFICULT: THEY ARE WRONG, ACCORDING TO FOLKS IN THE FIELD.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 64, NO. 10 (OCT. 1999), P. 134-137: ILL.
- TRIPP, EDWARD G
- Publication Date: 1999-10
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Business aircraft; Maintenance; Mechanics (Persons)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00897554
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 29 2000 12:00AM