POLICE TRAFFIC CONTROL FUNCTION. SECOND EDITION
This report details the basic provisions of traffic laws, enforcement tactics, traffic direction, engineering controls and accident investigation. It is a full delineation of the police traffic control function.
Thomas (Charles C) PublisherBannesstone House, 301-327 East Lawrence Avenue
Springfield, IL United States 62703
- Weston, P B
- Publication Date: 1972
- Pagination: 247 p.
- TRT Terms: Crash investigation; Police traffic direction; Traffic control; Traffic engineering; Traffic law enforcement
- Subject Areas: Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141720
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Criminal Justice Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jul 19 1977 12:00AM