SOFTWARE PROMISES MORE EFFICIENT OPERATIONS
SUBTITLE: AIRPORT MANAGEMENT STANDS TO BENEFIT FROM THE LATEST INTEGRATED IT SYSTEMS.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- JANE'S AIRPORT REVIEW, V. 11, NO. 8 (OCT. 1999), P. 41-42: ILL.
- YATES, CHRIS
- Publication Date: 1999-10
- Jane's Airport Review
- Publisher: Jane's Information Group
- ISSN: 0954-7649
- TRT Terms: Airports; Information processing
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00897320
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Mar 29 2000 12:00AM