A NATIONAL PLAN FOR ENERGY RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND DEMONSTRATION: CREATING ENERGY CHOICES FOR THE FUTURE. VOLUME 1: THE PLAN
New technology that will help expand domestic energy supplies and improve the efficiency of energy use is an essential tool in achieving federal energy goals. Such technology requires a major national effort in research, development and demonstration, carried out largely in the private sector but supplemented by government sponsored RD&D where necessary. The chapters: The national energy problem and the nature of its solution; Fundamentals of the plan; The plan and the federal energy RD&D program for FY 1977; Implementing the plan: interrelationships among energy RD&D participants; Implementing the plan: ERDA planning system; Factors influencing the evolution of the plan; Future evolution of the plan.
- See also Volume 2, Program Implementation (ERDA 76-1).
Energy Research and Development Administration20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Appendices; Figures; References; Tables;
- Pagination: 130 p.
- TRT Terms: Defense; Development; Energy balance; Energy resources; Implementation; Policy; Research; Technological forecasting; Technology; Transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Defense equipment; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Research; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00141690
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research and Development Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ERDA 76-1 R&D Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM