A NATIONAL PLAN FOR ENERGY RESEARCH, DEVELOPMENT AND DEMONSTRATION: CREATING ENERGY CHOICES FOR THE FUTURE. 1976 VOLUME 2: PROGRAM IMPLEMENTATION
This volume describes energy development programs now underway and supported by the federal government. It does not include energy research and development in industry or elsewhere unless federal funds are involved. Together with Volume I it describes technologies being investigated and activities in progress or planned in federal energy research. It presents ERDA's views on the courses of action that the federal government should take in assisting the private sector in finding solutions to the national energy problem.
- See also Volume 1, The Plan (ERDA 76-1).
Energy Research and Development Administration20 Massachusetts Avenue, NW
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: Appendices; Tables;
- Pagination: 438 p.
- TRT Terms: Defense; Development; Energy balance; Energy resources; Federal assistance programs; Federal government; Future; Implementation; Policy; Research; Technological forecasting; Technology
- Uncontrolled Terms: Federal programs; Future research; Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Defense equipment; Government policies
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Economics; Energy; Geotechnology; Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Railroads; Research; Society;
- Accession Number: 00141689
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Energy Research and Development Administration
- Report/Paper Numbers: ERDA 76-1 R&D Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Dec 15 1976 12:00AM