STUDIES IN TRAVEL DEMAND. VOLUME II
Contents: Estimation and testing in abstract mode models - The abstract mode model; theory and measurement; Tests of the abstract mode model; A non-linear model of passenger demand; A probabilistic abstract mode model; Some considerations on the choice among forecasting formulas; Alternative approaches and special problems - Some problems and prospects in collecting data on travel demand; A cross-sectional model of the demand for rail passenger service in the Northeast Corridor; Time patterns of traffic volume; An optimization model for Corridor transportation planning.
- See also VOLUME I-PB-173 499.
Mathematica IncorporatedPrinceton, NJ United States
- Quandt, R E
- Baumol, W J
- Publication Date: 1966-9-30
- Pagination: 231 p.
- Volume: 2
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Passengers; Simulation; Travel demand
- Geographic Terms: Northeast Corridor; Northeastern United States
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039019
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: C-187-66
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM