U.S. LIFE LINES
Three general sections comprise this booklet. The first stresses oceanborne imports of the materials, the primary products, used in the producing sectors of the U.S. economy. Here, too, are details about 25 such materials from antimony to zircon. The main thrust of the second section is the impact of ocean commerce on the nation; total ocean trade, both import and export. A survey of the means by which ocean trade and commerce is carried out forms the third section.
Department of the NavyOffice of the Chief of Naval Operations
Washington, DC United States 20350
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 85 p.
- TRT Terms: Imports; Statistics; Strategic materials; Trade; Trade routes
- Old TRIS Terms: Strategic materials imports; Trade analysis; Trade statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00141660
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Department of the Navy
- Report/Paper Numbers: OpNav-09D-P1
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM