TRANSIM--GENERAL PURPOSE TRANSPORTATION SYSTEM SIMULATOR--USER'S MANUAL
The TRANSIM transportation simulator was developed at the University of California, Los Angeles, to fill the need for a general-purpose computer simulation method which is simple and economical to use for a wide variety of problems in transportation; these may concern different modes, traffic types, firm sizes, or system situations. The User's Manual describes the simulator and delineates the procedures for its use. The User's Manual also discusses topics of more general interest, such as the concept of the systems approach, and the difference between mathematical models and computer simulators such as TRANSIM.
- See PB-173 017 for the IBM-1401 and 7090/7094 punched cards.
University of California, Los AngelesSchool of Architecture and Urban Planning
Los Angeles, CA USA 90024
- Publication Date: 1966-5
- Pagination: 231 p.
- TRT Terms: Intelligent transportation systems; Simulation
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00039017
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 66-6
- Contract Numbers: Cc-6220t
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 24 1973 12:00AM