DESIGN OF VENTILATION AND AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS FOR SHIP INTERIOR AREAS
The report contains the methods tested out on ships for determining air exchange in ship areas where heat, moisture and harmful gasses are produced; calculated and experimentally determined initial data are given for calculating ventilating devices and air conditioning systems on sea-going vessels.
- Trans. of Tekhnika Bezopasnosti i Uluchshenie Uslovii Truda na Morskom Flote (USSR) N40, pp 36-40, 1963.
Joint Publications Research Service,
- Raevskaya, E A
- Publication Date: 1976-5-18
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Cooling equipment; Ventilation systems
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00141627
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM