OIL AND HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCES POLLUTION CONTINGENCY PLAN. REGION VIII. COLORADO, MONTANA, NORTH DAKOTA, SOUTH DAKOTA, UTAH, WYOMING
This report contains names of government agencies and personnel, maps, cleanup equipment and procedures for reporting and coordinating response in the event of an emergency spill or fish kill in navigable waters of Region VIII.
Environmental Protection AgencyRegion VIII
Denver, CO USA
- Publication Date: 1971-11
- Pagination: 132 p.
- TRT Terms: Contingency planning; Oil spill cleanup; Pollution; Pollution control; Spills (Pollution)
- Old TRIS Terms: Oil spill contingency plans; Pollution contingency plans
- Subject Areas: Environment; Marine Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00141623
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM