BREAKWATERS (A BIBLIOGRAPHY WITH ABSTRACTS)
The bibliography is divided into two sections. Section 1 covers general studies on breakwaters which include design, construction materials, maintenance, and hydrodynamics. Section 2 is limited to studies of breakwaters for specific harbors, bays, or coastal regions. (This updated bibliography contains 215 abstracts, 29 of which are new entries to the previous edition.)
- This report supersedes NTIS/PS-75/553.
Alexandria, VA USA 22312
- BROWN, R J
- Publication Date: 1976-7
- Pagination: 220 p.
- TRT Terms: Beaches; Bibliographies; Breakwaters; Erosion; Floating breakwaters
- Old TRIS Terms: Beach erosion
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00141620
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Biblio.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM