BIXBY CREEK BRIDGE COMPOSITE RETROFIT PROGRAM: SUMMARY.
This report describes the construction, retrofit and testing of five bridge columns for the Bixby Creek Bridge in Monterey County, California. The report summarizes the design, construction, testing and structural behavior as well as jacket retrofit aspects of each test unit.
- 48 LEAVES: ILL. (SOME COL.); INCLUDES BIBLIOGRAPHICAL REFERENCES (LEAF 29). CALIFORNIA. STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH PROJECT. UNIVERSITY OF CALIFORNIA, SAN DIEGO. STRUCTURAL SYSTEMS RESEARCH PROJECT; REPORT NO. SSRP-98/09 "JULY 1998."
University of California, San DiegoDepartment of Structural Engineering, School of Engineering
La Jolla, CA United States 92093-0085
- Innamorato, Donato
- Publication Date: 1998
- TRT Terms: Bridges; Columns; Composite construction; Concrete; Earthquakes; Maintenance; Structural analysis; Testing
- Identifier Terms: Bixby Creek Bridge
- Geographic Terms: Monterey County (California)
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00900501
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: UC Berkeley Transportation Library
- Report/Paper Numbers: SSRP-98/09
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Sep 15 2000 12:00AM