SHIP COLLISION STUDY. PRESENT SITUATION SURVEY
Collision research since the Savannah is briefly reviewed. A Bibliography of 74 papers is given in four categories: Research, statistics and probabilities, avoidance, and miscellaneous. Of these, 14 were translated and 34 abstracted, the abstracts being included in the report.
- Sponsored in part by Babcock and Wilcox Company, Lynchburg, Virginia.
Sharp (George G) Incorporated100 Church Street
New York, NY USA 10007
- Minorsky, V U
- Publication Date: 1975-11-21
- Pagination: 88 p.
- TRT Terms: Bibliographies; Collision avoidance systems; Collisions; Crash data; Crashes; Maneuvering; Ship collisions; Statistics
- Old TRIS Terms: Collision statistics
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00141613
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: 5516MA/RD-920-76047 Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM