INTERNATIONAL SEMINAR ON WAVE RESISTANCE
The International Seminar on Wave Resistance has been planned in the hope that it may play two-fold functions - Michigan 1963 Seminar and JTTC 1965 Symposium - as far as possible, by overcoming the handicap peculiar to Japan, language and distance. Two meetings of different objects were held both in Tokyo and Osaka. The texts and discussions together with the Introductory Lecture and the Introductory Remarks for the former meeting (in Tokyo) are collected in the Part 1, while the Part 2 is devoted for the latter meeting (in Osaka)
- Presented at the Seminar on Wave Resistance, Feb. 3-9, 1976; sponsored by the Society of Naval Architects of Japan.
Society of Naval Architects of Japan23 Shiba-kotohiracho, Minato-ku
Tokyo 135, Japan
- Publication Date: 1976-2
- Pagination: 458 p.
- TRT Terms: Boundary layer; Fluid resistance; Hulls; Propellers; Ships; Thrust; Turbulence; Turbulent boundary layer; Wakes; Wave resistance
- Uncontrolled Terms: Hull resistance
- Old TRIS Terms: Hull configurations; Propeller thrust; Thin ship theory; Wake analysis
- Subject Areas: Design; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00141600
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Hydronautics, Incorporated
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 17 1976 12:00AM