THE FULLY AUTOMATIC RADAR PLOTTER IN THE CONTEXT OF SOME PAST COLLISION--PART 2
The author reviews six collision cases in which more information might have been available on the bridge if the vessels concerned had been equipped with modern automatic radar plotting equipment.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/1783951
Royal Institute of NavigationRoyal Geographical Society, 1 Kensington Gore
London SW7, England
- Wylie, F J
- Publication Date: 1977
- Pagination: 13 p.
- TRT Terms: Automation; Crash avoidance systems; Fatalities; Radar displays; Ships; Water transportation crashes
- Old TRIS Terms: Automatic radar plotting; Radar plotting; Ship automation; Ship casualties
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00170678
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM