STAINLESS PROPELLER "KS 2"
In this report, various properties of "ks-2", such as resistance of corrosion and cavitation-erosion, mechanical properties, weldability and corrosion fatigue strength are described with test results on an actual blade. In addition, the result on a propeller in an actual ship test is also included.
Marine Engineering Society in JapanOsaka Building, 1-2-2 Uchisaiwai-Cho, Chiyoda-Ku
Tokyo 100, Japan
- Tokuda, S
- Hatanaka, T
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 5 p.
- Marine Engineering Society in Japan, Journal of
- Volume: 12
- Issue Number: 6
- TRT Terms: Cavitation erosion; Corrosion; Corrosion resistance; Fatigue (Mechanics); Fatigue strength; Mechanical properties; Propeller blades; Propellers; Shipbuilding materials; Stainless steel; Welding
- Uncontrolled Terms: Weldability
- Old TRIS Terms: Corrosion fatigue; Propeller materials
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00170675
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Ship Research Institute of Norway
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM