SIMPLE SOLUTION MIGHT CURB 'LANDOVERS'
PROPOSAL FOR RUNWAY LIGHTS TO FLASH WHEN LANDING RUNWAY IS OCCUPIED.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AVIATION INTERNATIONAL NEWS, V. 36, NO. 15 (JUNE 2004), P. 10: ILL.
- Sheridan, John
- Publication Date: 2004-6
- Aviation International News
- Publisher: Convention News Company, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0887-9877
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airport runways; Airports; Lighting; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00957558
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 6 2004 12:00AM