HOMOPOLAR LINEAR SYNCHRONOUS MOTOR
The homopolar linear synchronous motor (LSM) is analyzed using the dynamic circuit theory approach. The finite length stator core, the transverse and longitudinal flux paths associated with C-cores, the supply from controlled inverter sources, are considered in the analysis.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00189464
- Presented at INTERMAG (Intl Magn) Conference, Los Angeles, California, June 6-9, 1977.
Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)3 Park Avenue, 17th Floor
New York, NY United States 10016-5997
- Ooi, B
- Publication Date: 1977-9
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics
- Publisher: Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE)
- ISSN: 0018-9464
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Homopolar generators; Intelligent transportation systems; Linear motors; Motors; Synchronous motors
- Old TRIS Terms: Advanced systems; Homopolar motors
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00170460
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Engineering Index
- Report/Paper Numbers: Vol MAG-13 N5
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Feb 16 1978 12:00AM