PROGRESS REPORT ON MAINTENANCE AND OPERATIONS PERSONNEL
This report which is the 33rd in the series on maintenance and operations personnel has been broken down, for comparative purposes, into 4 regions: The North Atlantic States, the Southeastern States, the Mississippi States, and the Western States. The average monthly salaries of personnel, and personnel policies (civil service or merit system, retirement, vacation/sick leave, and insurance plans, unionization and awards, working conditions, maintenance responsibility, crew operations, etc.) are reviewed, and personnel titles and descriptions are given.
- Record URL:
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/issn/00978515
- Distribution, posting, or copying of this PDF is strictly prohibited without written permission of the Transportation Research Board of the National Academy of Sciences. Unless otherwise indicated, all materials in this PDF are copyrighted by the National Academy of Sciences. Copyright © National Academy of Sciences. All rights reserved.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1978-1
- Media Type: Digital/other
- Pagination: 36 p.
- Transportation Research Circular
- Issue Number: 188
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- ISSN: 0097-8515
- TRT Terms: Hours of labor; Maintenance personnel; Operations; Personnel management; Policy; Salaries
- Old TRIS Terms: Crews
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Policy;
- Accession Number: 00170401
- Record Type: Publication
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Jul 19 1978 12:00AM