TRACKING TRUCK FATALITIES
SUBTITLE: EARLY NHTSA DATA INDICATES SLIGHT INCREASE IN DEATHS INVOLVING TRUCKS LAST YEAR, WITH TOTAL BELOW 5,000.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.library.northwestern.edu/libraries-collections/evanston-campus/transportation-library/services/document-delivery-ill-services
- TRAFFIC WORLD, V. 268, NO. 19 (MAY 10, 2004), P. 25.
- SCHULZ, JOHN D
- Publication Date: 2004-5-10
- TRT Terms: Crashes; Injuries; Traffic; Trucking
- Subject Areas: Freight Transportation; Motor Carriers; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00956940
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 6 2004 12:00AM