KEEP THOSE BAGS MOVING
SUBTITLE: WHY ARE NEW BAGGAGE SCREENING PROCESSES CAUSING PROBLEMS IN THE US. WHAT'S THE SOLUTION?
- AIRLINES INTERNATIONAL, V. 12, NO. 2/3 (FEB./MAR. 2004), P. 41-42: ILL.
- CANADAY, HENRY
- Publication Date: 2004-2
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Air travel; Airports; Baggage; Passenger service; Security
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Finance; Passenger Transportation; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00956646
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 6 2004 12:00AM