MORE COMMUNITIES PROVIDE HAND-HELD FLAGS FOR CROSSING PEDESTRIANS AT INTERSECTIONS..
SUBTITLE: HOWEVER, PILOT PROGRAM DISCONTINUED IN BERKELEY, CA.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- URBAN TRANSPORTATION MONITOR, V. 18, NO. 6 (APR. 2, 2004), P. 3+: ILL.
- Publication Date: 2004-4-2
- Urban Transportation Monitor
- Publisher: Lawley Publications
- ISSN: 1040-4880
- TRT Terms: Crosswalks; Pedestrians; Safety
- Subject Areas: Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00956511
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jul 6 2004 12:00AM