SUBTITLE: AIRPORTS ARE BECOMING INCREASINGLY INTERESTED IN HOW LESSONS LEARNED IN BAGGAGE SECURITY CAN BE APPLIED TO PASSENGER SCREENING.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AIRPORT WORLD, V. 9, NO. 1 (FEB./MAR. 2004), P. 43: ILL.
- DUNSTALL, BARRY
- Publication Date: 2004-2
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Air travel; Airports; Ground handling; Passenger service; Security
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Passenger Transportation; Security and Emergencies; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00956066
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 29 2004 12:00AM