DISABLED CITIZENS TO HELP ENFORCE PARKING LAWS..
SUBTITLE: PHOTOGRAPHS, CITIZEN TICKETING ARE AMONG STEPS TAKEN TO AID LAW ENFORCEMENT.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- URBAN TRANSPORTATION MONITOR, V. 18, NO. 2 (FEB. 6, 2004), P. 3: ILL.
- Publication Date: 2004-2-6
- Urban Transportation Monitor
- Publisher: Lawley Publications
- ISSN: 1040-4880
- TRT Terms: Parking; Parking facilities; Parking garages; Parking lots; Parking violations; Persons with disabilities; Regulations
- Uncontrolled Terms: Parking spaces
- Geographic Terms: New Hampshire
- Subject Areas: Highways; Law; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00955413
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 29 2004 12:00AM