EXPANDING PROGRAMME TO ADOPT SYSTEMS APPROACH TO FUTURE AUDITS
SUBTITLE: AS SAFETY PROVISIONS FOR DIFFERENT TECHNOLOGICAL FIELDS ARE OFTEN INTERRELATED, COMPREHENSIVE AUDITS THAT TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THE VARYING LEVEL AND COMPLEXITY OF AVIATION ACTIVITIES IN DIFFERENT STATES MAY BE THE BEST WAY TO MAINTAINAN EFFECTIVE, EFFICIENT AND AFFORDABLE SAFETY OVERSIGHT AUDIT PROGRAMME.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- ICAO JOURNAL, V. 58, NO. 9 (NOV./DEC. 2003), P. 4-7+: ILL.
- BELAI, HAILE
- Publication Date: 2003-11
- TRT Terms: Administration; Air transportation; Safety
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00955389
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 29 2004 12:00AM