DOM BY DEFAULT
SUBTITLE: IF YOUR MAINTENANCE MANAGER MOVED OUT SUDDENLY, WOULD THE PERSON WHO MOVES IN BE READY?
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 93, NO. 6 (DEC. 2003), P. 92-95: ILL.
- BENOFF, DAVE
- Publication Date: 2003-12
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Business aircraft; Business aviation; Maintenance; Management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00955244
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 29 2004 12:00AM