INTRODUCTION OF A NEW SYSTEM IN THE NAVIGATION OF THE DANUBE RIVER
The article presents a description of the signs and markers including light flashing periods which are now operational on the Danube. The system was worked out based on principles decided on by Continental Committee of the European Economic Commission of the United Nations. The decisions of the Commission were adopted on April 1968.
- Published originally by Korabostroyene Koraboplavane, November 1968, Bulgaria
Defense Intelligence AgencyPentagon
Washington, DC United States 20301
- Kojhnarov, N
- Publication Date: 1968-11
- Pagination: 10 p.
- TRT Terms: Buoys; Channels (Waterways); Navigation lights; Navigation processes
- Old TRIS Terms: Channel markers; Navigation procedures; Navigational lights
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00013829
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: DIA Transl LN1057-69
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 23 1973 12:00AM