MAINTENANCE MANUALS: HOW MUCH INFORMATION FOR HOW MUCH?
SUBTITLE: REPAIR STATIONS AND OEMS ARE AT LOGGERHEADS OVER THE MATTER OF DATA.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 93, NO. 5 (NOV. 2003), P. 92-99: ILL.
- LYNCH, KERRY
- Publication Date: 2003-11
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Business aircraft; Maintenance; Manuals
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Maintenance and Preservation;
- Accession Number: 00954897
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 29 2004 12:00AM