WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM THE STARSHIP'S DEMISE?
SUBTITLE: THE BEECH STARSHIP WAS SUPPOSED TO ADVANCE BUSINESS AIRCRAFT TECHNOLOGY AND EFFICIENCY BY QUANTUM LEVELS. WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN CONCEPTION AND EXECUTION -- AND WHAT CAN WE LEARN FROM IT?
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 93, NO. 5 (NOV. 2003), P. 64-71: ILL.
- ESLER, DAVID
- Publication Date: 2003-11
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Business aircraft
- Identifier Terms: Beech aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00954894
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 29 2004 12:00AM