NASCAR RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
SUBTITLE: WITH THE HELP OF A NEW MANAGING DIRECTOR AND R&D CENTER, THE POPULAR RACING SERIES IS PURSUING TECHNOLOGY TO IMPROVE SAFETY AND LEVEL COMPETITION.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING, V. 111, NO. 11 (NOV. 2003), P. 49-53: ILL.
- CARNEY, DAN
- Publication Date: 2003-11
- Automotive Engineering
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- ISSN: 0098-2571
- TRT Terms: Motor vehicles; Race cars; Racing; Research; Safety
- Subject Areas: Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00954782
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Apr 29 2004 12:00AM