NEW CONCEPTS IN URBAN TRANSPORTATION
This newsletter is published intermittently by the Transportation Research Board, for the purpose of disseminating information on the nature and performance of new transportation systems, research and development of those systems, and conferences and literature related to them. New technology, PRT, GRT, dual-mode, as well as many other new developments that are being proposed for urban transportation of people and goods are covered. New Concepts (Volume 3 Number 1) was first published by TRB in November 1973. Earlier issues were published bi-weekly by the University of Minnesota. Volume 2 consisted of 23 numbered issues; issue number 12 was published on January 15, 1973. Volume 3 had 1 issue; Volume 4, 1974 had 3 issues; Volume 5, 1975 had 1 issue; and no issues were published during 1976.
- Digital Copy:
- Back issues are NOT available. There is no charge for current issues.
Washington, DC United States 20001
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 4 p.
- New Concepts In Urban Transportation
- Publisher: Transportation Research Board
- TRT Terms: Conferences; Development; Dual mode transportation systems; Freight traffic; Information dissemination; Innovation; Personal rapid transit; Rapid transit; Research; Reviews; Technology; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Research and development
- Old TRIS Terms: Future concepts
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Freight Transportation; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Research;
- Accession Number: 00170010
- Record Type: Publication
- Report/Paper Numbers: IRREGULAR Newsletter
- Files: TRIS, TRB
- Created Date: Oct 29 1981 12:00AM