IN A CLASS OF ITS OWN
SUBTITLE: THE ACI FUND FOR DEVELOPING NATIONS, DEDICATED TO THE TRAINING AND EDUCATION OF AIRPORT MANAGERS IN DEVELOPING COUNTRIES, IS 10 YEARS OLD THIS YEAR. JOE BATES FINDS OUT MORE ABOUT ONE OF THE ORGANISATION'S GREAT SUCCESS STORIES.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://www.library.northwestern.edu/libraries-collections/evanston-campus/transportation-library/services/document-delivery-ill-services
- AIRPORT WORLD, V. 8, NO. 5 (OCT./NOV. 2003), P. 49-50: ILL.
- BATES, JOE
- Publication Date: 2003-10
- TRT Terms: Airports; Developing countries; Education and training; Management
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Education and Training; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00953801
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 7 2004 12:00AM