COUNTERING HARMS AIRBORNE ASSAULT
SUBTITLE: VIRUSES CARRIED BY AIR CONDITIONING SYSTEMS CAN STRIKE AT ANY TIME, BUT PASSENGERS AND CREW NEED NOT GO COMPLETELY UNPROTECTED.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- MOTOR SHIP, V. 84, NO. 993 (APR. 2003), P. 37-39: ILL.
- LANGDON, MARK
- Publication Date: 2003-4
- TRT Terms: Air conditioning systems; Passenger ships
- Subject Areas: Bridges and other structures; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00953579
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 7 2004 12:00AM