TACKLING RUNWAY INCURSIONS
SUBTITLE: EUROCONTROL AND FAA OFFICIALS ARE SEEKING A COMMON DEFINITION AND MORE DATA TO TARGET THIS AIRPORT SAFETY HAZARD.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AVIATION WEEK & SPACE TECHNOLOGY, V. 159, NO. 17 (OCT. 27, 2003), P. 44-45.
- Hughes, David
- Publication Date: 2003-10-27
- Aviation Week & Space Technology
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 0005-2175
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Airport runways; Airports; Safety
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Pavements; Safety and Human Factors; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00953315
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 7 2004 12:00AM