SERVICE EXPERIENCE WITH HYDRON DYNAMIC
Hydron Dynamic is a hydrophilic acrylic coating with drag-reducing properties introduced by Hempel Marine Paints in 1974. This paper reviews some recent research on the influence of surface roughness on friction coefficient and presents the results from practical experience with the Hydron Dynamic concept on more than 100 ships. Order from: BSRA as No. 47,205.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: http://worldcat.org/oclc/6660842
- Proceedings of Second International Ship Painting and Corrosion Conference and Associated Exhibition, held in Amsterdam, March 11-12, 1976.
Benn Brothers Marine Publications LimitedLyon Tower, 125 High Street, Colliers Wood
London SW19 2JN, England
- Johnsen, S
- Ohnemus, H
- Publication Date: 1976
- Features: References;
- Pagination: 3 p.
- TRT Terms: Acrylic resins; Coatings; Drag; Roughness; Skin resistance
- Old TRIS Terms: Drag reduction; Hydrophilic coatings
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Materials;
- Accession Number: 00168252
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: British Ship Research Association
- Report/Paper Numbers: Proceeding
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Mar 7 1978 12:00AM