NO HANDS WITH BLUETOOTH
SUBTITLE: A MAJOR EFFORT IS UNDER WAY TO IMPLEMENT THE WIRELESS SPECIFICATION IN CARS AND CELL PHONES TO REDUCE DRIVER DISTRACTION.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AUTOMOTIVE ENGINEERING, V. 111, NO. 9 (SEPT. 2003), P. 20-22: ILL.
- COSTLOW, TERRY
- Publication Date: 2003-9
- Automotive Engineering
- Publisher: Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE)
- ISSN: 0098-2571
- TRT Terms: Automobile drivers; Automobiles; Communications; Electronic equipment; Telephone
- Subject Areas: Society; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00953236
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Jan 7 2004 12:00AM