HOW FLEETS CAN SAVE MONEY WITH REMANUFACTURED ENGINES
SUBTITLE: REGARDLESS OF THE ECONOMY, FLEETS ARE CONSTANTLY LOOKING FOR WAYS TO SAVE MONEY AND GET THE MOST FROM THEIR VEHICLES. USING REMANUFACTURED ENGINES MAY HELP REDUCE COSTS AND IMPROVE REMARKETING EFFORTS.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- AUTOMOTIVE FLEET, V. 42, NO. 9 (JULY 2003), P. 46-47: ILL.
- Carter, Amy
- Publication Date: 2003-7
- TRT Terms: Engines; Maintenance; Motor vehicles
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00952453
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 28 2003 12:00AM