CHARLOTTE CRASH: WRONG WEIGHTS OR WRONG RIGGING?
SUBTITLE: WEIGHT AND BALANCE AND CONTROL CIRCUIT MAINTENANCE CONTINUE TO BE THE FOCUS OF THE NTSB'S INVESTIGATION INTO THE CRASH OF AIR MIDWEST 5481.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- BUSINESS & COMMERCIAL AVIATION, V. 93, NO. 1 (JULY 2003), P. 46-49: ILL.
- AARONS, ROCHARD N
- Publication Date: 2003-7
- Aviation Week's Business and Commercial Aviation
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill, Incorporated
- ISSN: 1538-7267
- Serial URL: http://aviationweek.com/business-commercial-aviation
- TRT Terms: Air transportation; Crash investigation; Crashes; Studies
- Identifier Terms: Beech aircraft; Raytheon aircraft
- Geographic Terms: Charlotte (North Carolina)
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00952051
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 28 2003 12:00AM