MARYLAND CLARIFIES MOTORISTS' RESPONSIBILITY TO YIELD TO PEDESTRIANS IN UNSIGNALIZED CROSSWALKS..
SUBTITLE: EFFECTIVENESS OF LAW WILL DEPEND ON SUCCESS OF MOTORIST AND POLICE EDUCATION; THIS LAW NOT WELL UNDERSTOOD IN U.S.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- URBAN TRANSPORTATION MONITOR, V. 17, NO. 15 (AUG. 8, 2003), P. 3+: ILL.
- Publication Date: 2003-8-8
- Urban Transportation Monitor
- Publisher: Lawley Publications
- ISSN: 1040-4880
- TRT Terms: Automobile driving; Pedestrians; Regulations; Safety; Traffic
- Uncontrolled Terms: Turning
- Geographic Terms: Maryland
- Subject Areas: Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Pedestrians and Bicyclists; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00952009
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 28 2003 12:00AM