INTRODUCTION TO THE THEORY OF THREE-PHASE CURRENT DRIVE SYSTEMS VOLUME 1: PRINCIPLES VOLUME 2: APPLICATIONS
EINFUEHRUNG IN DIE THEORIE GEREGELTER DREHSTROMANTRIEBE BD. 1: GRUNDLAGEN BD. 2: ANWENDUNGEN
This work deals in depth with three-phase current drive systems from the aspect of technical control problems. After providing some information on how the speed of rotation of three-phase current motors can be regulated, the theoretical bases are given for the study of the static and dynamic behaviour of synchronous and asynchronous motors in which the theories of 2 axis or single axis systems can be applied. The technical behaviour of the control of static frequency rectifiers is then considered.
- Buehler, H
- Publication Date: 1977
- Features: Photos; References;
- Pagination: 2 p.
- TRT Terms: Alternating current motors; Asynchronous motors; Electric power conditioning; Motors; Synchronous motors; Traction; Traction drives
- Subject Areas: Energy; Railroads;
- Accession Number: 00167947
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: International Union of Railways
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Jan 13 1978 12:00AM