AS-BUILT PRODUCT MODELING AND REVERSE ENGINEERING IN SHIPBUILDING THROUGH COMBINED DIGITAL PHOTOGRAMMETRY AND CAD/CAM TECHNOLOGY.
No abstract provided.
- Find a library where document is available. Order URL: https://www.library.northwestern.edu/find-borrow-request/requests-interlibrary-loan/lending-institutions.html
- JOURNAL OF SHIP PRODUCTION, V. 19, NO. 2 (MAY 2003), P. 98-104: ILL. PRESENTED AT THE 2002 SHIP PRODUCTION SYMPOSIUM, SEPTEMBER 25-26, BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS.
- GOLDAN, MICHAEL
- KROON, ROBERT J G A
- Publication Date: 2003-5
- Journal of Ship Production
- Publisher: Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers
- ISSN: 8756-1417
- TRT Terms: Information processing; Maintenance; Photogrammetry; Ships
- Subject Areas: Maintenance and Preservation; Marine Transportation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00951751
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Northwestern University, Evanston
- Files: TLIB
- Created Date: Oct 28 2003 12:00AM